Re: [tlug] Lost Sunglasses

Ramil Sagum wrote:
Mark Sargent wrote:

Hi All,

well, during the latest TLUG adventure, I seem to have misplaced my sunglasses. I'm leaning towards the possibility that I left them at the 1st party location, as I recall Alberto kindly handing me my wallet as we were leaving. I don't recall wearing them when on the train, heading to that god awful, sin city called Roppongi. Zev, you have a lot to answer for(hehe). Anyway, if anyone recalls me wearing/not wearing them, give me an email. I don't hold much hope, though. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.

Hi!

I remember you wearing them and changing glasses with Martin at one point in the dance floor in Vanilla. ;)

Yes, and we changed back the second after. So you did have your sunglasses at Vanilla. However I don't remember if you had them afterwards.

-- Martin