Re: [tlug] DD floppies

Brett Robson <b-robson@example.com> wrote:

> Seriously I need a supply of DD floppies. Does anyone know where I can
> get some?

Considering how obscure DD floppies are,
it would be prudent to avoid unnecessary abbreviation.
DD means different things to different people.

Also, you forgot to mention other properties of the
floppies you want. I.e., you forgot to mention
physical size (inches/mm), how many sides you want,
and whether you need hard or soft sectors.