To: "Tokyo Linux Users Group" <tlug@example.com>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [tlug] DD floppies

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:19:05 -0500
Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote:

Brett Robson <b-robson@example.com> wrote:

> Seriously I need a supply of DD floppies. Does anyone know where I can
> get some?

Considering how obscure DD floppies are,
it would be prudent to avoid unnecessary abbreviation.
DD means different things to different people.

???

Also, you forgot to mention other properties of the
floppies you want. I.e., you forgot to mention
physical size (inches/mm), how many sides you want,
and whether you need hard or soft sectors.

Good point

I need 3 1/2 inch, 2DD discs.

Brett

--
Brett Robson
Systems Administrator

--
TLUG Technical Meeting:  Saturday, 12 November
Subversion, Gentoo's Portage, more... http://www.tlug.jp/meetings/next.php