[tlug] Recommend a good place in Tokyo for used parts which might have a Wacom pen?

(Apologies if this comes through twice. I got an error before which made
it unclear if this reached the list.)

TLUG,
        For reasons completely unknown, last night the pen on my pen
tablet
just up and died right in the middle of normal use. I was just clicking
between windows, and suddenly it stopped responding.
        The eraser end still works, and the Wacom mouse that used the
pad still
works, so it's just the tip of the pen and its buttons that have died.
        Also, it is dead in the same way in both Windows and Ubuntu, so
it's
not a settings issue.

        My pen has died.

        Buying a whole new tablet is expensive and wasteful. But so is
ordering
just a pen from Wacom. This happened once before to me and if I recall,
Wacom wanted something like six or seven thousand yen to mail me a new
pen.

        Are there any used shops in Akihabara or anywhere else where
maybe I
could score a used pen?

--
Dave M G