Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Fedora 4/Emacs font trouble
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:41:27 +0900
- From: Ian Wells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Fedora 4/Emacs font trouble
- References: <email@example.com>
On 9/28/05, Gerald Naughton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Hi All
almost given up on this
When I run
Emacs in xterm (emacs -nw ) , no font/display
but when I run
The Window becomes unreadable ...can see about 50%
Because the font's bad or because the window is too big?
Try "emacs -fn fixed" which will force choice of the basic font. (If I have the option right it will, anyway.) Then you can use the menus to change the default font and see which one suits best.
(I'm an xemacs user, so all of the above may be wrong ;-)
- [tlug] Fedora 4/Emacs font trouble
- From: Gerald Naughton
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Mailman (was: Alternatives to Spamassassin?)
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Fedora 4/Emacs font trouble
- Next by thread: [tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links