Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:05:28 +0900
- From: Michael Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.9i
Running spamassassin (spamd, actually) is chewing up a massive amount of memory on my low-memory mail/web server. Can anybody recommend a less resource-hungry solution? I run exim4, so would prefer something that plays well with that. But I can switch to another MTA if needed. --Mike -- Michael Smith http://sideshowbarker.net/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Fedora 4/Emacs font trouble
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Fedora 4/Emacs font trouble
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links