Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Mailman (was: Alternatives to Spamassassin?)
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:05:09 +0900
- From: Josh Glover <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Mailman (was: Alternatives to Spamassassin?)
On 9/29/05, Stephen J. Turnbull <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > [ Sorry for the CC, but TLUG seems to be ignoring me lately. Don't you > think it's long past time to install something beyond an excessively > complex and inconvenient implementation of /etc/aliases? I'm sure > Mailman runs on NetBSD. ;-) ] Now that I am physically in Japan, we might just be able to pull this off. I will confer with Jim T. and Tim Meggs and see if we cannot come up with a plan. Tim, if you are reading this email, did you successfully reinstall Hikari with Linux, or did it prove to be too difficult / scary? Cheers, Josh
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Fedora 4/Emacs font trouble
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Alternatives to Spamassassin?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links