[tlug] Mailman (was: Alternatives to Spamassassin?)

On 9/29/05, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> [ Sorry for the CC, but TLUG seems to be ignoring me lately.  Don't you
> think it's long past time to install something beyond an excessively
> complex and inconvenient implementation of /etc/aliases?  I'm sure
> Mailman runs on NetBSD. ;-) ]

Now that I am physically in Japan, we might just be able to pull this
off. I will confer with Jim T. and Tim Meggs and see if we cannot come
up with a plan.

Tim, if you are reading this email, did you successfully reinstall
Hikari with Linux, or did it prove to be too difficult / scary?

Cheers,
Josh