Re: [tlug] Keyboard(?!) Trouble

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:

> Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
>
>> My guess as to why an upgrade killed your mouse is that GPM stole it.
>> "ls /dev/mouse* /dev/gpm*" will tell you on a conventional /dev, I'm not
>> sure ihow to say that in devfs.  Maybe B0ti can help with that.  :-)

This has become a regular problem.  Not unlike the old days when I used
W-98 and had to reboot the bloody thing every couple of hours, now I
regularly lose keyboard input with Mozilla, and the only thing that
brings it back is to shut down Mozilla and restart it.  Very irritating!
  The mouse, at least, has been working properly.

Lyle