[tlug] Re: TLUG meeting, May 21st

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 07:27:52AM -0700, Steve Smith wrote:
> Also, totally off topic -- I will be in Tokyo for a week on
> vacation the 21'th to the 28'th.  Do you guys ever get
> together for a beer after work?  This will be my first time

The next meeting is scheduled for Saturday afternoon, May 21st,
in Ginza.  After the meeting, a number of participants normally
wander off for beer and more serious problem solving. Everyone
is welcome at both/either of the parts of our very informal
"meetings."

  <http://www.tlug.jp/meetings.php?year=2005&month=05>

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/