[tlug] TLUG meeting moved to Saturday May 21 at a new location.

Hello,

Due to meeting space availability constraints, we have to push the
TLUG meeting to next week.  The meeting will be held Saturday May 21
at Wall Street Associates in Ginza.  Details about the location of
Wall Street Associates office will come shortly.

In addition to the change of date and venue, we are still looking for
someone to give a presentation.  So, if you have something you would
like to talk about please feel free to volunteer. Please come even if
we do not get any volunteers, because we have a few back up
presentations.

Sorry for the inconvenience of the date change and the late
notification.

Zev