Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Some interesting work.
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:44:55 +0900
- From: Uva Coder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Some interesting work.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I suppose a better example would be if you have several KuroBoxen and you want to authenticate and import OS instances to run an app and have the ablility to change to or replace another OS instances thus creating a dynamic federated system then you have that capability. I see that as at least possible. -uva
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Some interesting work.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Kuro-Box
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Some interesting work.
- Next by thread: [tlug] ssh enabled terminal servers
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links