Re: [tlug] empty rows (PostgreSQL)

> Hey, hey, some zauri do run with linux. And we directed him to more
> specific outside pages.

And I have to thank you for that! I went and bought a brand new SL-C3000
on the weekend. What a joy to open up a Linux shell on a PDA!

Now I just have to figure out how to use that japanese-english dictionary.
It's got *so* many options. I wish the manual was written in english.

Jc

PS Oh, and for those interested Laox in Akihabara is having a special sale
on SL-C3000's. 59,000 if you also sign up for the AirH" service.