Re: [tlug] empty rows (PostgreSQL)

Hi Ahmed,

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 01:37:33PM +0900, Ahmed Sarwar wrote:
> Hi, bellow is the form I can add data with. The porblem is
> it adds data even if the form is empty. How can I stop this?
> Please reply if anyone have time. Thanks in advace.

1. This post isn't really appropriate to the Tokyo *LINUX*
User's Group (it's not Linux specific)
2. It's really a basic question you should be able to find
the answer to with only a little "research".

You're using PHP - there is extensive documentation on the
PHP web site.

Javascript is often used for this.

There are newsgroups dedicated to web programming

And of course Google - try something like "form input
validation"

Good Luck,
Ed