Re: [tlug] Electronic dictionary/'tango-cho'

From: Alain Hoang <hoanga@example.com>

> But with a little bit of creativity I think you can adapt a
> Sharp Zaurus C7xxx series to do what you want.

I've seen them at Bic camera but all with Japanese OS'es. And my japanese
isn't good enough to let me use a PC or any device that works in Japanese.
I've asked the sales people if they can sell them with english OS'es but
they either say no or they don't know.

And if they did sell it with an english version of the OS, would it still
have the japanese dictionary? Hum ...

I know that I can change the OS myself, but I wouldn't want to lose the
nifty features you talked about. And I'm not quite ready to start
exploring the fun side of installing an OS on a Zaurus ... but I might
have to ;)

Jc