Re: [tlug] Re: DVD Drive

Shawn wrote:

>If you mention doing these things, it probably wouldn't hurt to post the
>actual commands for reference.

Well - I hate to admit it, but no commands were involved!  It was a
matter of checking and unchecking (mostly checking) boxes with the
mouse!  When I next open up the program, I'll at least write down the
name of the program.

Sorry my learning curve is so slow - I'm continually leaving the engine
room to steer around obstacles on the financial highway.  Time (lack of
it) and money (lack of it) are the eternal enemies....  In any case,
sorry to have not included more detail.

Lyle