Re: [tlug] mozilla

Gerald Naughton wrote:

>I found Mozilla was causing me problems on Windows
>machine so i just installed Mozilla Firefox &
>Thunderbird(Mailer)

I've had more problems with Thunderbird than Mozilla myself, I only
tried the W version of Mozilla for testing purposes and have only used
the Linux version of Thunderbird, which is a bit too similar to the
hated Outlook for my tastes.  A bigger problem for me with Thunderbird
though, is that it runs painfully slowly on my P-II 350MHz machine.....

What specific problems did you have with Mozilla on MicroMuck and which
version was it?