Re: [tlug] video processing software?

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 11:23:00PM -0400, Viktor <Viktor Pavlenko> wrote:
 Viktor>Hi all,
 Viktor>
 Viktor>I have made many attempts on convening my video tapes to digital
 Viktor>format. The latest finding is LiVES,
 Viktor>http://www.xs4all.nl/~salsaman/lives. It may have a future, but still
 Viktor>is a freaking alpha at the moment.
 Viktor>
 Viktor>I got to the point where I'm willing to pay couple of hundred bucks
 Viktor>for a program that will flawlessly do such rudimentary tasks as cut &
 Viktor>paste video fragments (while not breaking audio synchronization) as
 Viktor>well as primitive video effects. Any advice?

 Isn't a NLE what you are looking for ? if yes :

 """Robin takes a look at six Linux video nonlinear editing (NLE)
 sofware packages: Broadcast 2000, Crow, Kino, LVE, MainActor and
 Trinity."""

 good luck!

 //mauro//