Re: [tlug] Browser blues

>Are there any browsers that will cache the page and display it as it
>was so I can look at it or even print it?

Both Mozilla and Firefox will save most pages pretty much as-is - just
do a save and make sure the setting is "Web Page - Complete".  It will
automatically save photos, graphics, etc. in a folder with the same name
as the html file.  The form box data, however, don't save.  If you open
the file later, you'll get empty boxes, or at least that's been my
experience.  Most regular sites save perfectly well though.  A lot of
them try to connect to the Internet, but if you're off-line, after about
20 seconds or so, they'll open from the data saved in the accompanying
folders.