RE: [tlug] Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard in Mandrake 10 (rc-update/uinput)

> I feel like I am very close to a solution, so if someone has
> some experience or a usefull link, I would be very happy! :)

I got the mouse running, but I can not get the keyboard working still.
The bluepin tool does not run in KDE so I switched to the kde bluepin tool
as google pinned me to this solution, but this also does not show any
reactions if I hit the keyboard. :(

The only hint is a "keyword: "authentication" unknown" in the daemons error
log.

Does anybody have any experience with bluetooth keyboards or could point me
to the right manual in case the solution is totally obvious :)

Thanks a lot

Michael