[tlug] Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard in Mandrake 10 (rc-update/uinput)

Hi!

I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard on my last trip to Japan and wanted
to get it working with my new install of Mandrake 10 during the last
weekend, but unfortunatly I came to  a dead end right now...

After installing the blueZ packages I could see my bluetooth devices with
the included tools and I went to the next step, installing the drivers
written by Peter Klausler (http://www.visi.com/~pmk/msbtkb-linux.html)
Unfortunatly his make skript does not finish on Mandrake10, as M10 does not
feature rc-update.(Peter seems to use gentoo;-) So the driver is not
completely installed.

But if I start in manually it still does not work. :(
I checked the Daemon Log files and it seem not able to access uinput...
What is the smoothest way to get uinput up and running in Mandrake, is it
part of a package or a kernel module?

And what

rc-update add bluetooth-hid default nonetwork
					`````````````` do theses flags mean,
are they part of rc-update?

I feel like I am very close to a solution, so if someone has some experience
or a usefull link, I would be very happy! :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Michael

PS: Is there a good source of information for all flavors of bluetooth and
Linux? The blueZ doku isnt the best so far... :(