[tlug] Favorite Linux IMAP client

Anybody using IMAP on very large (100,000+ mails) IMAP mailboxes under Linux?
Which IMAP client have you found performs the best at that level?  Or more to
the point, have you found one that doesn't go catatonic for extended periods
when syncing mail?  I've tried the usual suspects, but none really measure
up.  Does anybody have a great secret IMAP client that scales to mailboxes
that big without choking?

I hate to say something like this, but Outhouse Excess seems to be far and
away the fastest and most capable IMAP client in terms of mailbox sizes it
can handle, and also for searching thosemailboxes.  It's a total PITA for
actually processing that mail, but it can at least handle the size.

TIA,

Jonathan
--
Coffee always makes you feel happy
You can be in the world of good taste When you bite it once