[tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines

What is the wisdom on linux-compatible and multifunction (combination of scanner, printer, fax and copier) machines? I checked out linuxcompatible.org and some others, but none of them
seem to be able to FAX (just the other three functions)
If I get one, I'd like it to fax.

Any input appreciated.

I'm running Mandrake 9.2 over a LAN and am looking
into a HP multifuction, although they say an Epson is
linux-good (still, it doesn't FAX!)

Jerald Weinstein M.S.