Re: [tlug] Tech Meeting

Oops,

I cannot attend on 27th, because I have the job in that weekend.
(That Sat and Sunday are only my duty of weekend, this month).
I wanted to show how GnomeMeeting works, but can anybody show it?

Shin.

In message <20040308031147.GB7033@example.com> you write:

== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/