Re: [tlug] Fax capability and Mulitfunction machines

On Tuesday 09 March 2004 03:48, jeraldweinstein@example.com wrote:
> What is the wisdom on linux-compatible and multifunction (combination of
> scanner, printer, fax and copier) machines? I checked out
> linuxcompatible.org and some others, but none of them seem to be able to
> FAX (just the other three functions)
> If I get one, I'd like it to fax.

Mine (HP 2400) faxes.  I haven't tried to fax from the computer, but all I do
is put it in the built-in scanner, and send it via the machine.
(I used a generic driver for HP multifunction machines that comes with Suse)

Paul

--
Paul Arenson

paul@example.com