Re: [tlug] Re: Suse blues-progress?

>I think I had better wait and see.....the instructions are hard to
>understand...(not your explanation)//just I do not know Linux....
>
>I have saved all the posts from people trying to help, but am unsure aht to
>try first and how tro "untry" if the thing suggested doesn't work.

Hang in there Paul - I'm in the same boat, but I've got that extra
machine to play around with, so I'll see if I can figure some of that
out. Incidentally, if you get a KVM switch, you could pick up a Y10,000
used computer in Akihabara that would work well as a test machine, and -
running through the KVM switch - you could use the same Keyboard, Video
(monitor) and Mouse.