Re: [suse-linux-ja] Re: [tlug] Suse blues-progress?

>I am not sure...I hear you guys talking, but not sure what it means
>yet....there were so many different solutions, but you raise one that asks
>what is different about two machines.....since both are using
>Japanese...Hopefully I will know what to try...like do I go into Yast first
>and add things, do I input that bit of code into the terminal?   Do I have to
>change a file as someomne suggestewd.  Am reluctant to try anything since I
>am not sure how to reverse it if it doesn't work.

Later on today, I'll try some of those suggestions on the test machine
that I did an English install on (I have SeSE 9.0 on three computers at
the moment).  I also am worried about experimenting with the work
machine, but that text English machine is for just that purpose.  The
problem is though, it's not experiencing the same problem yours is - it
isn't inputting Japanese at all - obviously I need to get something
started.  I'll go back through the messages and experiment.  I should be
able to report back within... 24 hours.  Maybe sooner, hopefully not later!

Lyle