Re: [tlug] EMailClients/BackingUpEMailFiles

Quoth Jonathan Byrne

> Kids and wife are still in Viet Nam.  All hail the ridiculous United States
> visa application process, may it's designers someday all be subjected
> to it.

I can relate. Luckily, my wife's visa went relatively quickly, but to get her
conditional residency, we did have to pay upwards of $1000 in fees (everything
you submit to the INS costs you at least $100) and spend five or so hours
waiting in the bloody field office.

I am sure trying to bring three people to the US is exponentially more
nerve-wracking than just one.

--
Josh Glover

GPG keyID 0xDE8A3103 (C3E4 FA9E 1E07 BBDB 6D8B  07AB 2BF1 67A1 DE8A 3103)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DE8A3103