Re: [tlug] EMailClients/BackingUpEMailFiles

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 12:31:23 +0900
"Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon" <ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> Ah. there's a specific reason for that!  By capitalizing the first
> letter of every word and dropping the spaces, you can get more content
> into a shorter line...
The subject is for a few characters. You should put the content into the body of your message and keep both the subject and the body readable (and short if possible).

> this is something I have done for a long time as
> it always personally bugged me when the subject line of e-mail messages
> was too long....
This is a list where you are supposed to "talk" to people politely. If you ask questions and do hope that list will members spend their time and help you by answering your questions then you should follow the netiquette.

>  I do realize that no one on this planet does this
> except me
Do you also realize that it is easier to press delete rather than answer your post? If you post in such a hideous format, people will just delete it rather than trying to decrypt your blurb.