Re: [tlug] EMailClients/BackingUpEMailFiles

> BTW, is your space bar broken? (Hint: what's wrong with your Subject?)

Ah. there's a specific reason for that!  By capitalizing the first
letter of every word and dropping the spaces, you can get more content
into a shorter line... this is something I have done for a long time as
it always personally bugged me when the subject line of e-mail messages
was too long....  I do realize that no one on this planet does this
except me (it's popular on Mars, where I come from), so if you'd rather
I didn't do that, I'd be happy to not do it, but don't you agree (maybe
not...) that's an economical and readable way of packing a lot of
meaning into a short line?  That's my line of thinking, but I want to
fit in here, so just say the word and I'll put spaces between my words!