[tlug] I like flowers

To me, this would seem like extra uncoolness. After all, if you had a
filter return each sent mail with a warning, said user should be able to
  figure out that he or she's not getting through to the list. Banning,
then, would only function a punishment, and thus only serve the list
moderators and not the list.

It's a bit like that law in California that's landed people in jail for
life for stealing things like VHS tape and beer. Flagging people as
offenders just isn't cool.

-David

------ SUBSCRIBE TO WWW.HOTMAIL.COM AND GET DAILY WEATHER NEWS ------