Re: [tlug] SevenFilesFromOneOpnOf?

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:58:10 -0800, Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com>
wrote:

> I'm sure there are some small-mid-sized businesses that are running
> exclusively on Linux, but AFAIK I don't know anyone who works at such
> a place.

/me waves.

Small business here - just one person, your's truly who's been self-employed
for 2 years.

All my boxen are M$-free. The internet gateway/firewall is running Slackware
8.0 (all updates duly applied), soon to run "Chin-Strap" Linux (home-brew
based on LFS built using Knoppix as a host system) when it's completed. The
main workstation runs Slack 9.0, and when I've finished futzing about
putting Chin-Strap together on the laptop it'll be running FreeBSD-5.2
again.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.24)