Re: [tlug] EMailClients/BackingUpEMailFiles

> I'm sure there is, either exploring the menus or (gasp!) reading the
> manual will probably reveal it.

Okay, first - thank you for taking the time to help out and explain
things to me - I appreciate that.  Also thank you for being rude enough
to call me stupid in another e-mail - I don't appreciate that, and would
like to - as a human being to a human being point out some etiquette to
you (netiquette from you, etiquette from me I guess).  It's not polite
to tell people that they're stupid - if you don't know that, you better
stay away from most areas of the globe, someone will physically hurt you
for that level of rudeness.  Now, I know I should spend more time in the
manual, but saving 10,000 e-mails as one text file is exactly the kind
of thing that isn't in manuals, if you don't know that, then there is
something wrong with you.

Ah..... let's not flame each other!  What's the point?  There's no end
to it!  I'm the scum of the earth and so are you, and we can rip each
other to shreds and beyond - for what?  To prove who is more clever?
Come on.........!