Re: [tlug] SevenFilesFromOneOpnOf?

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 02:58:10PM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> I'm sure there are some small-mid-sized businesses that are running
> exclusively on Linux, but AFAIK I don't know anyone who works at such
> a place.

Me.

iinix Solutions is a Windows free small-sized business. Even my
non-technical guys have been using RedHat from the start for most
purposes, though I think we'll settle on Slackware on servers and Fedora
on desktops from now on.

Sticking with Linux is especially tough here in Pakistan since Windows
is all everyone knows about and the relatively small market means we've
had to diversify to stay afloat.

Wish me luck.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi