Re: [tlug] 100mbit to the home

Another satisfied GOL customer here.

According to a recent chat with a GOL sales rep., apparently I'm one of
the oldest continuing customers, having started up with them in the
early part of '95. During this time, I've had one colleague/friend after
another tell me about this or that cheap deal from this or that cheap
provider, and they inevitably come back complaining about their
problems. Aside from one spat in '97 or so regarding server space, I've
never had any problems that couldn't be quickly resolved. My Japanese is
fine, but their English help has always been readily available,
native-speaker level.

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University