Re: [tlug] 100mbit to the home

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 03:59:50PM +0900, Alessandro Mantelli wrote:

>If I don't need any English Support but just the Japanese One, which do you
>think is the cheapest Japanese 100Mb fiber provider?

Wrong question.  Ask "Who is the best" and if you don't get the same
answer from everyone, rank them according to price among the top
candidates and see which one meets your quality/price needs.  The
cheapest one of anything is usually like that for a reason.

Trust me on this, before I worked for GOL I worked for one of the cheapest
ISPs in Japan, and oh, there was a reason why.  Many reasons, actually.
They eventually went bust and were bought out by one of their competitors.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9