RE: [tlug] 100mbit to the home

I can confirm that GOL Customer Service is pretty good.  Also nice you can
pay by credit card.  On the downside they seem to charge a premium for the
english service.

Another Idea is to use TEPCO Hikari, if you are eligible (seperate house, or
mansion Floor 1 to 3).  Seems to be the cheapest deal in town for 100M
fibre.  You also need permission from the landlord I think, because they put
a direct cable from the Electricity Pole into your flat.

Patrick