Re: [tlug] 100mbit to the home

I agree with you that most of the japanese ISP provides English support, but
you will end up explaining in japanese later ;) or reading paper forms/faxes
in japanese. Once upon a time i was a loyal customer to SPINNET(ATT) and then
GOL too.. But, they are good for newbies to japan.  GOL charges ~8000 for a
fixed IP addresss where as ASAHI-Net offers flat 700/month for ADSL and
500/month for fixed IP address...

Thomas