Re: [tlug] Re: is there a real possibility that Sco get what it claims?

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 02:19 am, Fredric Fredricson wrote:

> Personally I do not doubt that SCO got it all wrong but
> I would not be comfortable that a layman jury would
> get it right.

Since this is a civil trial, there does not necessarily have to be a jury.  I
think it's to IBM's advantage to try it before a judge, and SCO's to try it
before a jury, since the judge seems astute.  SCO, of course, will go for the
least educated, least computer-knowledgeable jury possible.  IBM will, of
course, seek the opposite.

Jonathan