Re: [tlug] Re: is there a real possibility that Sco get what it claims?

> I hereby proclaim my innocence and place the blame for the following
> quote
> firmly on the shoulders of Shawn <javajunkie@example.com>:

Look,

It doesn't matter if you are innocent.  If _any_ SCO code is found in
Iraq, Bush is liable to fall for the arguement that "therefor there must
be weapons of mass destruction in Linux" (odd as that may seem).  Bush we
know is staking his re-election on America's appetite for safety from
percieved threats.  You are not out of the woods yet.

Many innocent Iraqi children will have to grow up in the midst of
radioactive (ok low level) reminants of our weaponry and may very well pay
the price of cancer.

Innocent Godwin Stewart and other linux users may still have to pay a
price as well, as will my child for the $$$ of Bush's travels -- unfair as
it may be.

That is just the way justice works in this imperfect world.
--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/