Re: [tlug] Re: is there a real possibility that Sco get what itclaims?

Boring intro to state that Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

> Innocent Godwin Stewart and other linux users may still have to pay a
> price as well, as will my child for the $$$ of Bush's travels -- unfair as
> it may be.

I see that some here are humour-impaired. I'll just change the attribution
string to something more boring.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.24)