Re: [tlug] Goatse is dead

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:01:19 -0800 scripsit Jonathan Byrne:

> When it comes to spam and scams, I've pretty much seen it all, from the
> real creativity of west African con men to[.....]

Do you ever hang out in NANAE?

They're quite a bunch of radicals in there and sometimes it's worth it just
for the entertainment value. Of course, there's the odd troll or two who are
no longer entertaining but they can be plonked easily enough.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.24)