Re: [tlug] Goatse is dead

On 2004.1.17, at 11:01  AM, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> On Friday 16 January 2004 05:49 pm, Raymond Regalado wrote:
>
>> The warning should've said, "...warning: porn..." somewhere and I
>> wouldn't have clicked at all.
>
> Heh, well, we told you not to do it :-)

The warning said, "do look at it if you want to diet..."  I wanted to
diet, so I clicked.  ;-)

> Notice that, judging by the fixtures, the pic appears to be Japanese
> in origin
> (this is serious scat pr0n folks, don't make Raymond's mistake of
> clicking
> the link), like much of the worst of that genre is.

Interesting point.  From the "after image" still flitting in my brain
the person could've looked Japanese, too...

>> It's been a while since I saw an image from the dark side of the web.
>> The worst material I tolerate these days is SCO press releases.
>
> The horror!  The horror!

When is it going to end?  Good thing we have Groklaw to tell us the
real truth behind the propaganda.

> When it comes to spam and scams, I've
> pretty much seen it all, from the real creativity of west African con
> men

Ah yes, those are real works of art.  When I first got one of those by
postal mail some 10 years ago it had me fooled for a few minutes...;-)

Regards,

Raymond