Re: [tlug] getting back on track [ was RE: introductions ]

Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:00:20 -0500 scripsit Scott:

> At the risk of aggravting Matt and Josh, I'm going to push Free over Net
> if you're just getting back on track.

Also note that FreeBSD is similar to Slackware, which was one of the distros
recommended elsewhere (ans the distro I use at home - FreeBSD on my remote
servers :)

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.23)