[tlug] getting back on track [ was RE: introductions ]

i realize that, and at the moment, im busy checking the new releases of
the distributions out there - lindowsOS, turbolinux, mandrake. any
suggestions?
   * maybe when i have become more proficient should i try slackware

yeah, it has been a while since ive played around with linux - and i
guess it would take some time getting used to it (again)

as of getting back on track...
my plan as of now is to use VMWare to host three different systems -
RedHat Server (Shrike), Turbolinux10D (desktop), and Mandrake 9.2. if
time permits, i plan on installing Apache 2.0 and/or Oracle on the
RedHat system. with a 2.4GHz Pentium, and 1.5GB of RAM; i guess it would
be ok (i think)

hhhmmm... based on these, i would appreciate if any1 could comment.
violent reactions anyone?