Re: [tlug] Next Distro

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:40:53 +0900 scripsit Shawn:

> I may be wrong, but I thought I saw something on the Fedora list about the
> included version of XXMS not playing MP3 due to licensing issue and that a
> different version was required.  As to whether that was really acurate or
> not...not using Fedora so...

This has been true since RH 8.0 - however, as others have pointed out, there
are RPM files available which provide an xmms with MP3 support.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)