Re: [tlug] Home Server friendly ISPs?

Alain Hoang wrote:

> briefly for ISPs that might be friendly but I was wondering if any TLUG
> users knew of any or have any personal recommendations for an ISP that
> is friendly towards people who want to host servers at home.     I was
> figuring Linux users and home server seem to go hand in hand hence this
> email to the TLUG.   ;-)

Its not a personal recommendation and i'm not even sure if they operate in
yokohama but USEN offers 100mbps FTTH and seem to use the fact that they give you
5 static ip addresses as an advertising point..I think they even mention in the
pamphlet that you can set up a server.

Maybe someone else on the list has some experience regarding their quality etc.

Anthony