Re: [tlug] Home Server friendly ISPs?

On Monday, October 27, 2003 9:28pm, Alain Hoang sent:

> ...I was wondering if any TLUG
> users knew of any or have any personal recommendations for an ISP that
> is friendly towards people who want to host servers at home.

I asked the same question about a year ago and was suggested: Interlink.

After about a year of using them, I'm quite satisfied with the service,
hosting websites and mail servers at home. Back then, they even
had something like: "Friendly to home servers" or something like
that. But their website has been given a facelift and all in Japanese.

Frank Lee