Re: [tlug] mount: /dev/cdrom is not a valid block device

And Thus Spake Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> (on Fri, 11 Jul 2003
11:17:54 +0200):

> Symlink /dev/cdrom to /dev/scd0

No, I take that back because you said that there is *NO* ide-scsi going on
on your box - yet.

Take a look at my CD-writing howto document. It might answer a few
questions:

http://www.sgms-centre.com/linux/howto/cdwriting

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com