Re: [tlug] email programs

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 10:55:34AM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 06:18:44PM +0700, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> >
> > I've gotta throw in a plug for Kmail here, as of KDE 3.1.  With
> > 3.1, the whole package is so good that I've been converted to a
> > KDE user after some years of using Gnome and using several
> > other WMs before that.

Oh how far the mighty have fallen. Atleast have enough self respect
to use OS X. ;)

> You keep praising this, sooner or later I may try it.  (traitorous mutt
> deserter you.)

<darth vader voice>
I find your lack of/wavering faith disturbing.
</darth vader voice>

I really can't understand what exactly a graphical mail client has to
offer.  I have to occationally use them, and I get all itchy. I would
love to here what causes those who jump ship to do so.

As is I will continue to use a combination of mutt and procmail as God
intended.

--Matt