[tlug] email programs

Is there any detailed comparison of Linux mail programs? (Something more-or-less
equivalent to http://dehoog.org/html/j-email.html .) I can see pages
here and there that praise one or more programs at the expense of one or
two others, but nothing that attempts to be systematic. If these were browsers,
I'd just try them out; possibly I'm dimwitted, but it takes me quite
some time to configure and get used to a mail program and I don't want
to misinvest the time.

In the meantime, here's a shortened version of JDH's list of features,
with my desires/requirements:

+++++

Multiple accounts: I want 'em

Auto-download from multiple servers: Doesn't interest me

One-key navigation across folders: Pleasant but no big deal

One-key navigation across accounts: Ditto

HTML mail viewing: Doesn't interest me. (I'd never use it.)

Multi-level folders: I want them

Custom key assignments: Sounds good.

Folder-specific settings: Ditto

Editor: Must be good or allow me to plug in my own.

Spell checking: Doesn't interest me

Server-side filtering:  Yes. I want to be able to zap messages with
certain headers. I don't want the drat things even in my trash folder

Mail stored in standard format: Yes

+++++

What does that list point toward? Mutt, perhaps?